Research for First Nations, Governments and Industry
Indigenous business, labour data, and economic impacts.
We’ve designed and conducted research projects for First Nations, Indigenous organizations and Industry.
- Nooaitch Indian Band – human resources data – worked closely with the Band, we designed a survey and helped them administer it; we compiled the data into a report, and the Band used the information for other strategic planning
- New Relationship Trust – assessment of economic support needs of low profile First Nations in BC. The results were used in their funding application to development a professional support program (study was led by Brian Payer & Associates)
- Indigenous Tourism research reports – profiling industry, assessing performance and calculating economic impact
- Aboriginal Tourism Association of BC – Performance Audit Report 2006-2011
- ITBC “The Next Phase” Tourism Performance Audit Report 2012 ‐ 2017
- National Indigenous Tourism Research Report – conducted for the Indigenous Tourism Association of BC
Economic Impact of Aboriginal Tourism in Canada 2005